Heather Duvet Covers
Our Heather duvet covers are created with off white and grey threads that are yarn dyed and woven together creating a "visual texture" reminiscent of the look of linen. This gives the fabric a subtle Bohemian feel that's warm and inviting. The duvets are also percale making them cool to the touch, refreshing for sleep and resistant to wrinkles. All the designs include corner ties to hold the duvet in place for easy on and off.
- 100% combed cotton.
- Cotton Percale crisp and fresh to the touch, washes and wears well, resists wrinkling.
- OEKO-TEX certified.
- Heather yarn effect from interweaving yarn colors before spinning.
- 100% yarn dyed, ring spun and woven using the highest standard of European craftsmanship.
- Rotary printed, color fast, environmentally friendly printing process.
- Garment wash.
- Ties on inside corners keep duvets in place for easy on/off.
- French hem on 3 sides.
- Full/Queen 92" x 92".
- King/Cal King 109" x 97".
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.